Rather than provide a one-size-fits all solution, eHanlis Inc. assesses your learning needs, audience, and budget and provides an educational strategy and solution that meets your training needs.
Our solutions are based on adult learning theories, general learning principles, best practices and research on communication and learning technologies, and over 17 years of experience in the field of training, education ,and e-learning.
Blended Learning Solutions
eHanlis Inc. advocates customized blended learning solutions. Blended learning combines a variety of instructional methods and learning technologies to optimize learning and budget.
Within a blended learning model instruction may be face-to-face, online, or a combination of the two. We can also take you through a phased approach to e-learning which starts with face-to-face instruction and gradually implements components of e-learning. This is an effective strategy for organizations that are new to e-learning or instructors that are not comfortable with technology.
Your blended learning solution may include one or more of the learning technologies listed below. Even if you have never heard of any of these learning technologies, we can review their possible use, determine which ones meet your needs, and guide you through the implementation of these technologies and your e-learning strategy.
Possible learning technologies include:
Scared of Technology?
- Web conferencing or Webinars
- Learning Management Systems or Course Management Systems
- Online Discussion Boards or Forums
- Interactive Media (i.e. animations, graphics, video)
- Social Networking Tools
- Pod casts
You do NOT need to be an expert on learning technologies to use them; that is our job! Let us guide you through the entire process of successfully designing and implementing your e-learning strategy.
We are skilled at working with clients that are unfamiliar with learning technologies. By the end of our collaboration we guarantee that your instructors and content experts will be comfortable (and even excited) about implementing e-learning.
Instructional Design Model
Our process, while flexible, follows a systematic instructional design model. The use of such a model ensures that instruction is effective, reduces the time it takes to develop instruction, and effectively solves performance problems in the workplace (Kemp, Morrison, and Ross, 1998).
As such we follow these steps for designing instruction:
- Assess your organization's learning needs
- Plan for an appropriate learner solution based on consultations
- Design an appropriate learning solution (including methodology)
- Develop or revise existing content and online material
- Implement and deliver your learning solution
- Evaluate the learning solution (both during and at the end of the project)
- Manage the entire project (continuous task)